Ce &RoHS Approved Leading Manufacturer SMD 3014 LED Strip
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.04 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Meter/Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LM3014 - WN120 - 12V
- Power: 12W/M
- Voltage: 12V
- LED Light Source: SMD3014
- Current (Ma): 60
- Life Time(Hrs): 50000 H
- LED Chip: Epistar
- Length: 5 M
- Trademark: Leomay
- Specification: CE, ROHS Certified
- HS Code: 9405409000
- Certification: VDE, FCC, CCC, UL, RoHS, CE
- Emitting Color: White
- IP Rating: IP 20
- Size ( mm): 8*5000mm
- Luminous Flux (Lm): 6600 Lm/Roll
- LED Qty: 120 LEDs Per Meter
- Cutting Unite: 3 LEDs / 6 LEDs
- CRI: 75
- Transport Package: 5 Meters/Roll with Static-Resistant Bag
- Origin: Zhongshan, Guangzhou, China
12V/24V 3014 Flex Led Strip
1 Voltage (v): 12V/24V DC
2 Power (w): 60w/roll
3 Size (mm): 8*5000mm
4 Current (mA): 60
5 Background Color: White
6 LED Light Source: SMD 3014
7 CRI(Ra>): 75
8 Working Temperature (ºC): -20-60
9 View Angle (°): 120
10 Length (m): 5M
11 Certification: CE, RoHS, EMC
12 IP Rate: IP20
13 Luminous Flux (lm): 6600lm/roll
14 Led Chips: Epistar
15 Cutting unite: 3 LEDs /6 LEDs
16 Life Time (Hrs): 50000
17 LED Qty: 120leds per meter
Warm White: 2600-3500K
Nature White: 4000-4500K
1 CE, RoHS certified with high quality
2 3M Tape at backside, more easy to install
3 Epistar Led Chips with super brightness
4 24 months longer warranty time
5 Factory direct sale with most competitive price and shortest delivery lead time
- The strip itself and all its components may not be mechanically stressed.
- Assembly must not damage or destroy conducting paths on the circuit board.
- Installation of LED ribbon (with power supplies) needs to be made with regard to all applicable electrical and safety standards. Only qualified personnel should be allowed to perform installations.
- Correct electrical polarity needs to be observed. Wrong polarity may destroy the strip.
- Parallel connection is highly recommended as safe electrical operation mode.
- Serialconnection is not recommended. Unbalanced voltage drop can cause hazardous overload and damage the strip.
- Please ensure that the power supply is of adapters power to operate the total load.
- When mounting on metallic or otherwise conductive surfaces, there needs to be an electrical isolation points between strip and the mounting surface.
- Pay attention to standard ESD precautions when installing the strip.
- Damaged by corrosion will not be honored as a materials defect claim. It is the user's responsibility to provide suitable protection against corrosive agents such as moisture and condensation and otherharmful elements.