24 Months Warranty Time 240LED/Meter 24W/M SMD3014 LED Strip
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.04 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Meter/Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LM3014-WN240-WW
- Power: 24W/M
- Voltage: 12V
- LED Light Source: SMD3014
- Current (Ma): 60
- Life Time(Hrs): 50000 H
- LED Chip: Epistar
- Length: 5 M
- Trademark: Leomay
- Specification: CE, ROHS Certified
- HS Code: 9405409000
- Certification: VDE, FCC, CCC, UL, RoHS, CE
- Emitting Color: White
- IP Rating: IP 20
- Size ( mm): 8*5000mm
- Luminous Flux (Lm): 6600 Lm/Roll
- LED Qty: 120 LEDs Per Meter
- Cutting Unite: 3 LEDs / 6 LEDs
- CRI: 80
- Transport Package: 5 Meters/Roll with Static-Resistant Bag
- Origin: Zhongshan, Guangzhou, China
Leomay products mainly cover Led Rope Light, SMD Led strip, Led Flood Light,Led Down Light,Led Tube, Led Spotlights, Led Guardrail Lamp, Led Wall Washier, Led Underground Light, Led Underwater Light, Led Modules, Led Outline Lamp, Led Light Cup, Led Bulbs, Led String Lights, Led Screen, Led Curtain Light etc.
1 Voltage (v): 12V/24V DC
2 Power (w): 60w/roll
3 Size (mm): 8*5000mm
4 Current (mA): 60
5 Background Color: White
6 LED Light Source: SMD 3014
7 CRI(Ra>): 75
8 Working Temperature (ºC): -20-60
9 View Angle (°): 120
10 Length (m): 5M
11 Certification: CE, RoHS, EMC
12 IP Rate: IP20
13 Luminous Flux (lm): 6600lm/roll
14 Led Chips: Epistar
15 Cutting unite: 3 LEDs /6 LEDs
16 Life Time (Hrs): 50000
17 LED Qty: 120leds per meter
Warm White: 2600-3500K
Nature White: 4000-4500K
1 CE, RoHS certified with high quality
2 3M Tape at backside, more easy to install
3 Epistar Led Chips with super brightness
4 24 months longer warranty time
5 Factory direct sale with most competitive price and shortest delivery lead time
- The strip itself and all its components may not be mechanically stressed.
- Assembly must not damage or destroy conducting paths on the circuit board.
- Installation of LED ribbon (with power supplies) needs to be made with regard to all applicable electrical and safety standards. Only qualified personnel should be allowed to perform installations.
- Correct electrical polarity needs to be observed. Wrong polarity may destroy the strip.
- Parallel connection is highly recommended as safe electrical operation mode.
- Serialconnection is not recommended. Unbalanced voltage drop can cause hazardous overload and damage the strip.
- Please ensure that the power supply is of adapters power to operate the total load.
- When mounting on metallic or otherwise conductive surfaces, there needs to be an electrical isolation points between strip and the mounting surface.
- Pay attention to standard ESD precautions when installing the strip.
- Damaged by corrosion will not be honored as a materials defect claim. It is the user's responsibility to provide suitable protection against corrosive agents such as moisture and condensation and otherharmful elements.